Shawnee Golf Course and The First Tee of Louisville have had a strong relationship for over 15 years, but as of 2020 that relationship has grown exponentially, as The First Tee – Louisville has taken over operations of the course. This helps us to better utilize the Justin Thomas Youth Course, the Edwin H. Perry Short Game Practice Facility, and 18-hole Course.
As the relationship between the metro government, people of Louisville, and the First Tee of Louisville grows, we know this will strengthen the organization and offer us the opportunity to serve more youth in Metro Louisville and beyond.
Showcase your brand to our affluent golfers while giving back to the First Tee with a tax-deductible sponsorship:
A. Exclusive Cart Sponsorship
ALL sixty (60) new fuel efficient Golf Carts Wrapped in a Design of your Choice
B. Impact Sponsorship
- Create artwork with logo exposure for one (1) garage door
- Set up marketing table and giveaways at the GG Johnson Scholarship Scramble and Spring Kick-off
- Send e-mail blast 2x/yearly to 17,000 (First Tee Database) and Shawnee Golf Course database
- Exposure 2 (x) per round. Garage doors are visible from the 1st and 9th hole, and Community Room
C. Community Sponsorship
- Create artwork with logo exposure for one (1) bench*
- Choose bench location, on a first come first serve basis
- Use bench advertising for marketing or memorial opportunities
D. Sportsman Sponsorship
- Create artwork with logo exposure for one (1) hole sponsorship*
- Choose hole location, on a first come first serve basis
- Use hole advertising for marketing or memorial opportunities
- Employee discount for all company employees choosing to play Shawnee Golf Course
* All artwork subject to approval of First Tee – Louisville
To learn more about our tax-deductible on-course promotional opportunities, reach out to our Development Director, Kelsey Thomas, at email@example.com or (502) 772-9494. Specialized options are available upon request.